Image hosted by Photobucket.com
{Wednesday, May 26, 2004: }

I think i am really irritating some people very much ba. Carol seens unhappy toking to me. I have no idea what i do. Think she and i are not fated to get to noe her ba. I really do not wat to do liao why i am treat this way. Why do people wan to take me for granted. I am really very fed up with people who takes me for granted. Why is it that way. Think back the time when she smsed me i was so happy to recieve even though she did not accept me. But we do had happy time toking to each other but now we are drifting away. I dun get it when i treat people nice people often takes me for granted. I think it time for me to be alone. I think now friends are nothing. I admit there are others who are true to our friendship. But i guess life is not that smooth for me. I having a very bad time but who noes. NOONE except myself. I am really tired i refuse to tok. I am really very upset with the way you treat me. Life is wat or wat is life. It is so meaningless to me. Friend or not to. What should i do. i can't believe i am cursed to be alone..........................................................


the special one vbol 4:24 PM
@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@