Image hosted by Photobucket.com
{Monday, May 31, 2004: }

well, today went to spans to have volleyball games with some johor player i guess.They are gd i like to play with them. At least dun have people who tok about me trying to hao lian or some. And i dun have thing to hao lian lor. Reach there by 2pm start to play games. Not a bad place for me to increase my standard. Today saw that NY player which i dun like. But suan suan i have to play in his team. He dun intend to set ball to me when he is playing setter. He think he who i really very fed up with him. A bloody ass. So wat tall and jump high. Character sucks big time. Well dun tok about him liao. I played till 6 den went to toa payoh to eat my first meal of the day. Den meet mike that stupid guy lost his handphone again and the same model and in the cab again. Haiz i have no idea he can be that gong. And went to nie to play vball again damn shatter. I was sweating like raining. I was very dehydrated. The jersey is fully wet. I play till quite mad. Today is the first day carol left singapore. i wonder how she is. Will she think of me? Hope she is enjoying herself...


the special one vbol 11:21 PM
@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@