Image hosted by Photobucket.com
{Tuesday, June 01, 2004: }

well, today was a very boring day. Spent almost the whole day at home, went to jurong to get my new spectacle which i am wearing now. It is still abit uncomfortable but bear with it lor. Today i got a stupid thinking dunno if it is because she is coming back. Wondering if i should go on without her. Why? First, i am afraid she will not accept me. Den if i am able of having her as "my" stead. But still i really at a lost. SHe is a nice gal. I dun wan to hurt her. I fear of losing, hurting, upsetting her. What should i do? Will she give me the signal when she is ready to accept me? Kao, this is really fearsome stuffs. What if she does not wants to continue the journey with me? OH MAN, WHAT AM I GOING TO DO??? TML she will be back. I need some signal to go on with wat i have beening doing or ......................


the special one vbol 9:45 PM
@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@