Image hosted by Photobucket.com
{Wednesday, October 20, 2004: }

SteamBoat!!!

Well, today i went to sch for exam in early morning. I think i did not done well ba. Haiz all these i can only blame myself for not revising my works after each topic taught. I have let down my teacher he has great hope on me to achieve high score. I think this semester is over liao. Now i have my last paper on Sat. Must try to do some revision before Sat.
Anyway today after exam i went to library to view video. Guess what i watched two movie. One is Rambo First Blood Part 2 and Harry Potter and the stone. DEn junyuan and peiwen came to look for me and den we went to atrium to meet peiling. Hahah meet qiang at bus.Den we took so many bus before reaching the place hahaha. But ok lor it is a fun fill day for me. Really full now



the special one vbol 9:38 PM
@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@