Image hosted by Photobucket.com
{Thursday, January 27, 2005: }

Referee's duty

Just as my heading shows, today during the third match NYGH VS BLSS, B girls. First set was quite smooth till second set Nygh coach thinks i am bias and she started disturb the game. I asked the second referee to chase her away from the scorer's table. But i think he just could not do properly. After the second set was won by Blss, she was so aggressive that she started to argue with the convernor of the west zone. I could not start the third set at all. I went down my referee stand and went to the scorer table. Scorers started to cry le haiz dunno what to do. I ask them to go and ask someone to take over. Ah heng was den also very mad with her ba. i dunno how to phrase out le all these is like somehow hard to explain......
i noe something cannot be written at here cause that what my teacher advise me de i also noe that it is not gd to have my feelings here. All i can concluded is i need you.


the special one vbol 5:42 PM
@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@