Image hosted by Photobucket.com
{Sunday, March 27, 2005: }

A Day With DOUBLE DEFEATS

I dun why i felt this way "dulan" or frustrated. Although, I lost the game but i mean so what i had lost the game. In this tournament, all players in some community centre are experience player. I lost with good sportmanship but why does my teammates think we could have defeat these teams. First, today i am very happy with the Admiralty Csc performance. They did well i have nothing much to complaint. No matters that they lost the game i mean it is not the game i wan to see but how the teamwork forges together. That is my objective!!! But why my teammate lost with very big grumble. They have long forgotten what is they objective in playing this game or should i said that the coaches in Singapore had given the player from small that they played this game to prove that they are winners? Is this what singapore is developing in the future of singapore if that is so. I noe why so many people prefer to keep low profile. Cause they do not wan to be so stress to compete against others. I want to give up my present role in the csc. I am a coach which is still inexperience but i am not getting this path right. I am like a kid who is reprimanded by "coaches". Why do they always see from one point. Is it winning wat they wan. True that i also want to win but my objectives is to forges team spirit and friendship. But now looks like this so called "objective" of mine is shattered. I dunno what to do le. I have done my best in doing what i can do for them but if they take me for granted i think it time i left to be on my own. After all these well, i have always be alone in work. Why do poeple like to do that to "us" those who works on their own to help others. If that is what they called "friendship"
i think i dun wan to have this kind of "friends". It is ok that they dun thanks me but at least noe that i have beening doing all these shity stuffs and stop giving me their attitudes. I today spike only one ball and that ball i scored. Why ? Am i sure a easy pusher??? Or i have been too Kind to them? Is it time for me to let go and let them take over. After all this interconsitency game is meant to have FUN. i HOPE THESE PEOPLE CAN REALISED WHAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH............ guess that all ba i had been long ago since i wrote this long and lengthy stuff even though i have test in another 12 to 14 hours. i have nv done this exam module tutorial. Hope i can score well will do. Alright see ya people........ Dun give attitude to people as what COMES AROUND GOES AROUND you dun wan people to treat you that way dun treat people that way !!!!!!!!!!!


the special one vbol 11:49 PM
@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@