Image hosted by Photobucket.com
{Thursday, May 19, 2005: }

damn sian, i had enough of the family thingy le. Why must the so called grown-up must have so much arguement? They care about one another but why must they show it in another way. In another way which is so hard to be accept by themselves.. I dunno why they must do it this way. Is this the way, they can do to each other. I really dun wish to be involve but somehow today i was involved in a arguement which is going to happen in tonite. If they really argue tonite i really will not be able to take it. So far in my mind i had the mindset of leaving this house. I wan to rent a place outside and live by myself. I WANT TO LEAVE THIS HOUSE OF STUPID IDEAS!!!! i dislike everything here... no matters wat i hate this family.... no matter happened they always care for one another but why they must care for one another only when something happened. Is this the only way they can show their concerns to each. Really i dun wan to live in the house anymore.. If tonite got anything i think i will stay out of the house till next morning when they have all go out to work will then i go back to the farking place which people called it "home" I dun see the need to call it home any more........ Like wat my father indirectly call me a selfish and ungrateful person. Why when we tell the truth and things happened we are being blame of being selfish and ungrateful creatures... if this is the case i will not speak up anymore..... Cause the truth hurts and the lies hurts no the best way is to keep my mouth shut up... i shall not speak up le... MY MOUTH SHALL BE SHUT FROM NOW ON !!!


the special one vbol 5:47 PM
@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@