N@m3: Siew Fukang aka Deleon aka Eris @Ge: 19 (turning 20 this yr) DoB: 02-09-1986 Sch@@l: Ng3e AnN P0lyT3chNic C?urs3: EnGin33riNg Inf0rmAtIcs Ho&&ies: Volleyball De$cR1pTl0N : ============================ |I @m @ l0n3r. |I Am a p3r$oN wHo ls aIway$ |b3ing bullied |If You w@nt 2 bu\\y me, |i have no choice bUt 2 iGnOr3 |I duN 3xpre$s mYse/f proPer\y |thanks 2 All my tRue friend |who hAs b3en there 4 ME |Yup, that what i am. |I am a volleyball rubbish. |A l0u$y reF3re3 & |a $ucklng coach |M0st of aii i suCk @ v0ll3yb@ll ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Bid on seized cars from $100! Click Here! Ange Andy Ah Keong Anne Carol Chunli Dawn ISAN Min Min Mingli Peiwen Sequeena Soo hwei(missing person) Ying Heng
March 2004 April 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 August 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 June 2008
Which Guilty Gear X character are you?
|
After seeeing ying heng msg, i went to take a look at his blog and sequeena blog. I felt i was no longer part of this beautiful group of friends. Since secondary sch they had made time to be there for one another where else i was hang out on my own group of poly friends. i am really no worthwhile friend to them. To each and every individual of them, when one is in trouble they held each other up and where was i. I was nowhere to be found. i dunno why this is the group of true and really friends. They are the one who is willing to be there for me and yet where was i. At this very moment i felt i was really very useless to have not noticed till this very day that they are the true friends i had been looking for all my life. I regreted for not even asking them out to be with them regardless of wat occassions. As i noe they will eventually be the ones standing behind me. I do felt lots seeing sequeena blog photo and her blog music. They make me think back the past i had with them i wish i could cry out but i jus could not. I felt the emotion going in me. At this very moment, they are my best and true friend not jus for now it will going to be forever. They are the ones i will notify them first if i am to get marry if i could get a bride of course la. I will wan to share my first hand of my information with them. And of course sorry guys for not being there when you guys needed someone. I am sorry. Thanks you-Ying heng, sequeena n si hui. You guys are the best friends i ever met in my life. Take care of your self my friends. Hope to see each of you as often be it outing or meals i wish to gather around you all. and i guess i will jus write till here le. Having a beach tournament in a few hours time i sure stop here. TAKE CARE MY FRIENDS |