Image hosted by Photobucket.com
{Sunday, April 01, 2007: }

Oh well sorry for inconsistent update of my life.
Firstly, thanks Vice President, Vanessa for inviting me to your birthday party but i guess i was not a gd guest lol. I hereby wish you advance happy birthday. You look pretty last night :D .
Sorry to get that drunk and i missed out all the fun you guys were having. And thanks to stanley and ming yao for being my extra model lol slp beside me you guys are really good at this. wahahah.

Ok now, some update of my life after graduating from ngee ann poly. Life had been pretty nice i guess busy with coaching and somehow i missed life from being slacking. I had realised the next phrase of life. I understand what my friends having been telling me. They have talk to me on how my thoughts always been thinking on negative side. It is true that i always been on the negative side. Keep thinking of things that would not happened and causes troubles to my friend. I now shall not think of negative side, i will try but i afraid i may not be able to make it. Now that i know there are lots of mistake which i had done, i hope people who noes me well kindly let me noe what are they and i gonna change it.


the special one vbol 7:15 PM
@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@