Image hosted by Photobucket.com
{Monday, May 28, 2007: }

ok Now.....

I GOING to TEKONG on JULY 14, SATURDAY!!!!!
Damn Why i going in so early i want to bring my team of player to the tournament. I want to watch them play for their medals and position.

Well, firstly VANESSA, my dearest Vice President pls take care when you go overseas. And of course the best things is that PLS BRING ME present from your trip lol :P

Thanks, my bro yingheng for talking to me. As usually, we always can talk anything under the sun or moon. lol sounded funny but really even though we seldom meet, we really can talk anything. Really we do still look like we are in secondary school. Same face and same person to talk. And like before we talk about anything. You are the one who really knows me inside out man. YOU ROXs~

And beach World tour, Brazil got championship and china got 2nd and 3rd. But the final games is really boring. Only the 3rd and 4th placing game is the best game. Nice game :)
I enjoyed myself alot...


the special one vbol 11:02 PM
@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@